Our contact details.
Name: MHI Kitchens and Bedrooms
Address:152 Barnhorn Road, TN39 4QL
Phone Number:01424 310 776
The Type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Customer details such as Name, address, phone number and email.
• Photos and layouts of your house for the purpose of designs of kitchens and bedrooms.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• To contact you and visit your home to provide quotes and install kitchens or wardrobes.
We may share your name address with our suppliers to organise deliveries to your home. We will only share email or phone number with your explicit consent.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation. (for example to provide the products or services requested and to contact you if there is a problem)
(c) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your personal data, along with details of any work carried out for you, unless you ask us to delete the data.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk